A CONVERSATION WITH
ABOUT HIS BESTSELLERS
Q. With All the bestsellers you have had, you must be rich, right?
A. I only wish. The problem is that my publisher went bankrupt before I saw most of the money.
WHAT THE CRITICS SAY
Los Angeles Times
well-written, fast-paced novel of cloak and dagger operations that
takes part entirely in Italy with all the local color it deserves."
West Coast Review of Books
TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE
about it in Variety.
- New York Times
- USA Today
- Northern California Independent Booksellers Association
- "This is the most
blatant example of in-your-face plagiarism I've ever seen.
literally hundreds of a parallels."
-- John Olsson, Director of
the Forensic Linguistics Institute,
in the New
- "One 'Da Vinci' has sold millions,
the other is little known. Lewis Perdue alleges the popular novel has
his book to thank." San Francisco Chronicle
on Good News Broadcasting
which offers "affirming and thought-provoking,
non-violent, positive news, entertainment and events in English and
foreign languages." (Requires RealPlayer)
Perdue Files Appeal
Appeals Brief Documents
The Da Vinci Crock Blog
Read Judge Daniels' Decision
Denying the Jury Trial
DA VINCI CROCK BLOG:
Please see Lewis Perdue's blog for a guide to new and significant information developed between updates of this page.
That blog is located at:
PREVIOUS LEGAL FILINGS
- Random House Filings, April 22, 2005
- Lewis Perdue's Filings, April 8, 2005
- Random House Filings, Feb.25, 2005 (.pdf)
- AMENDED Response & Counterclaim, Jan 6, 2005 (.pdf)
- Summary & Excerpts
- Response & Counterclaim, Dec. 21, 2004 (.pdf)
- Court Docket (Updated by Court, April 11, 2005) All links on the page correspond to PACER system documents. Please Email me if you feel there are documents listed on the docket that should ALSO be posted on this site.
Go to Lewis Perdue's Main Home Page, IdeaWorx
Return to Lewis Perdue Home Page
information about Lewis Perdue | Buy Lew's Books! |
Copyright 1981-2004 Lewis Perdue, All Rights Reserved